Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Got the T-Shirt!






Dare I say it? Kiss my moose! I have to tell you, this was such an unexpected t-shirt, I laughed so hard I almost pee'd!


On to the review!

This was a great event for the Atlantic.


What a treat to see the Stones in concert again! I saw the Steel Wheels tour in Vancouver years ago, so of course, I wore that T-shirt to the "Concert on the Hill" in Moncton, New Brunswick this summer, and truly had a blast. 80,000 fans on Magnetic Hill on a breathtaking summer evening - excellent sound and an amazing stage with passionate musicians. Mick Jagger's French was far too polished for French Canadians, how impressed I am with his greeting to the fans. ( New Brunswick is the only officially bi-lingual province in Canada.) The tribute cover to Ray Charles was very touching and well done. Night time Is The Right Time indeed! Rough Justice from the new album was engaging, and myself and whatsisname found ourselves truly listening to the lyric and tapping toes.

I've got to give it a big fins up !

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Love that shirt!!!! :-?

11:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home